Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order with Interracial Friends you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parent permission to buy from the site.
- All personal information you provide or that is obtained will be handled by Interracial Friends with care and discreetness. Your privacy will be respected.
- Events outside Interracial Friends control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur and Interracial Friends reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
- Any order placed in Colorado will be subjected to tax charges (7.35%)
- NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR RETURNS. Please make sure you have selected the correct products/sizes you wish to purchase. AGAIN, double check your order! Thank You.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from Interracial Friends. You should understand that by ordering any products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order with Interracial Friends, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from the site) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at Interracial Friends for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed with the owner of Interracial Friends.
All personal information you provide will be protected. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information from the website. The information you provide is only available to Interracial Friends. Information will be respected and remain private.
Events outside Interracial Friends control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that Interracial Friends is released from Interracial Friends obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
UNDERSTAND, once your package has left my hands at the post office, it is in the hands of USPS. It is up to them to get it to you. I do not control and am not responsible for trucks catching on fire, and or any other crazy events that happen in everyday life.
$8 Flat Rate shipping to anywhere in the U.S.A.
Shipping will vary if you are outside of the U.S.A.
The buyer is responsible for any shipping fees.
Interracial Friends reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Interracial Friends has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way possible. Interracial Friends shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.